Effective Date: 05-07-2020
- We never ask for your personal information except we truly need it.
- Your personal information will not be shared with anyone.
- The only personal information we stored is your IP address in order to keep this site function.
For three primary purposes we use your Personal Information:
- To help you in providing quickly and reliable find facilities or material on the site.
- To help us create and deliver the desired content which is most relevant to you.
- To serve advertisement services.
- To act in urgent circumstances, protect the personal safety of our site users, or the public.
- Personal Identification Information (PII):
We may collect personally identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, features, services, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, contact details or email address. We may store IP addresses on our server. Users may visit our Site without sharing their name, contact details or email address, but the IP addresses are collected and stored always. We will collect PII’s such as name, email address from Users only if they willingly submit such information to us. Users can always reject to provide personal identification information except for the IP address. If users refuse to provide personal identification information, it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities such as newsletter signup which needs a valid email address.
- Non-Personal Identification Information (NPII):
We also may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site by visiting. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, technical information about Users and the type of computer and means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system(OS) and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information with IP address.
Our Site uses “cookies” to enhance Users experience. User web browsers places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them. User’s may choose to set their web browser to refuse or reject cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent. If they do so, then they may experience some parts of the Site may not function properly.
When you visit our Web Site we may use third party advertising companies to serve ads, and they may also deploy cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of your interest.
- How Google Uses Data when You Use Our Partner’s Websites or Apps:
Some of the services are served by Google on “y2matez”. Google uses its own technology to serve ads to users based on their visit to our Site and other sites on Internet. “y2matez” uses the following Google services:
- Google AdSense.
- Google DoubleClick.
- Google Analytics.
- Google Ad Exchange.
- Embedded Content from Other Websites:
Articles on this site may include embedded contents (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded contents from the other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the others website.
- Sharing Your Personal Information:
We do not trade, sell, or rent User’s personal identification information to other’s. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitor’s and user’s with our trusted affiliates, business partners, and advertisers for the purposes such as personalized comments, ads, newsletters, and others are given above.
We may use third party service providers to help us in operating our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permissions.
- Where We Can Send Your Data:
As outlined above, ‘’y2matez’’ may send the required data to the following third-parties networks:
- Amazon AWS – We are using the Amazon AWS cloud services to store our data and content.
- Sucuri – We are using Sucuri’s security system to protect our site data and content. You can study more about their privacy page here.
- Cloudways – It is a cloud application management, deployment, and infrastructure management, provider. Cloudways is providing us with managed Amazon AWS services.
- What Rights You have over Your Data:
If you left comments or signed up to newsletters services, you can request to learn more about the personal data we hold about you, including data such as the email address and name that you have provided to us. You may also request us to erase the data.
This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, analytics, legal, or security purposes.
- How We Protect Your Information:
‘’y2matez’’ strictly protects the security of your personal information and honors your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from misuse, loss, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- We use the highly strong password and Two Factor Authentication everywhere.
- We keep our software up to date and take a regular audit to improve security.
- We are also using Sucuri security system to protect the site.
- We use 2048 bit SSL certificate with modern TLS for the encryption.
- Your Acceptance of these Terms:
By using this Site ‘’y2matez’’, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be supposed your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any kind of question about this Privacy Statement and our practices, or you have reason to believe ‘’y2matez’’ may have failed to adhere to this Privacy Statement, you can Contact Us or Email Us.
Free Online Video Downloader
How to Download Online Video Free ? or How to Download Free Videos ?
The downloading process for websites videos is very easy, simple and 100% free with unlimited downloading access from 30+ videos streaming and social websites.
For downloading videos from any website please follow the below steps:
Copy Videos Link:
Go to desired website from which you want to download videos i.e. youtube, facebook, tiktok and dailymotion etc. Then copy the link of your favorite video from the desired website.
Paste Video's Link:
Now paste the copied link to search bar and press orange color button.
Video Download Started:
At the end a list of all the available download options or links (i.e different video resulation, audio/video) will displayed. Congratulation as you press left-click your desired link video downloading will start.